It is finally time for summer fun! With the increasing temperatures comes an increase in skin protection and awareness! Here are some simple reminders to keep you skin health and free from the harmful UV Damage!
- Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Use sunscreen when outdoors. Higher SPF numbers indicate increased protection.
- Wear sunglasses with UVA and UVB protection.
- Don the right head gear. A wide-brimmed hat can protect your face, ears and neck. Plus they are very fashionable!
- Avoid the use of tanning beds.
- Maintain healthy skin by not smoking. Smoking damages collagen and elastin in your skin.
Be sure you skin looks its best by scheduling on our Signature Oxygen Facials during the Summer Season. Call today (619) 417-6043 OR Book Online